Eco Soy Wax Clamshells (vegan & animal friendly)
Handmade Wax melts
Highly scented, Eco Soy Wax clamshells.
Lovingly hand poured, our indulgent wax melts will fill your home with an enticing scent.
Each clamshell is unique, made in small batches in our workshop located in Stockport.
Our clamshells provide six, high quality, chunky wax melts ready for you to pop out and enjoy.
Perfect as a gift for someone or just to spoil yourself!Please note: As all of our products are handmade, there may be differences between product shown and product delivered as each product is unique.
How to use a wax melt
- Set up your Melted Ego Wax Warmer on a flat surface.
- Ensure that the top dish is clean.
- We recommend popping one or two cubes into the dish for optimum fragrance throw.
- Turn on your Melted Ego Warmer.
- Enjoy hours of long lasting fragrance!
- When you’re finished with your warmer, or when the wax has burned off all of its fragrance, turn off the warmer.
- Remove the wax and get ready to add your next fabulous fragrance to the Warmer.
How to remove the wax/clean your warmer
To ensure you’re getting the most out of your wax melts, start by making sure you keep the dish clean and remove any residual wax before placing in a new melt. We want you to enjoy the best quality fragrance, in the safest and best way possible. So follow our handy steps to removing your wax melt below.
- Always unplug the power cord before cleaning the Warmer.
- Melts do not consume in the Melted Ego Warmer, so you should remove Melts from Warmer dish when the fragrance has dissipated.
- To remove used wax, let the dish cool to room temperature, then place the dish in the freezer for about 30 minutes to shrink the wax. Remove the dish from the freezer. Tip the dish to allow the wax to drop out. Repeat as necessary.
- To remove stubborn wax, let the dish come to room temperature, then flush with hot tap water. Gently wipe away the wax residue with a dry paper towel. Do not pry wax out with either fingers or tools.
- Allow dish to warm to room temperature before reheating.
Once you’ve removed the wax, discard of it safely and wipe the dish clean with a cloth. Your Melted Ego Warmer is then ready for your next Wax Melt!
Wax melts are an easy and effective way to spread beautiful fragrance in your home. Safe and fuss-free, our melts are suitable for all! Browse our collection of Wax Melts to discover your next favourite fragrance.
One last thing, here’s a few warnings you should read carefully before using your burner:
- Do not place this Warmer where it can fall into water such as near a sink or bathtub. Immediately UNPLUG Warmer if it falls into water.
- The Warmer may become very hot. Always allow the Warmer to cool before handling.
- When in operation, keep away from things that catch fire.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not touch or move the liquid wax until it has cooled and solidified.
- Do not place water in the Warmer dish.
- This product is for indoor use only.
- Discontinue using Warmer if any glass component becomes chipped or scratched.
This product is not a toy.
Aura, Amethyst & Floral Bouquet, Acqua Minerals & Sea Kelp, Acqua Di Gio, Aloe Vera, Alien, Africa, AnaisAnais, Angel, Avobath, Bad Boy, Baby Powder, Bite Me, Bakewell Tart, Black Opium, Black Orchid, Black Xs, Black Cherry, Blackberry Jam, Black Diamond, Blackberry & Bay, Blue Agava & Cacao, Birthday Cake, Berry Comforting, Bliss, Blueberry & Vanilla, Boss, Boss Orange for him, Bubble Gum, Black Orchid, Bon Bon, Cherry Blossom & sweet pea (comfort), Caramel, Cedarwood & Jasmine, Clean Cotton, Chloe Narcisse, Christmas tree, Chocolate Fudge, cocoa & patchouli, Classique, Cocoa Butter, Candy Cane, Coconut, cocoa & patchouli, Code, Citronella essential oil – for outdoor use, Cola Cubes, Cool Water, Creed, Creed for her, Daisy, Dark Amber & Ginger Lily, Diamonds, Detol, Downey blue, Dove, Enchanted forest, Earl Grey & Cucumber, Ellie Saab, Eternity, English Pear & Freesia, Exquisite – la vie est Belle, Fahrenheit, Fluffy towels, Flower Bomb, Fantasy, golden berries & Frankincense, Fresh linen, ginger bread, Ghost, Guilty for her, Grapefruit Lux, Izzy Miyaki, Izzy miyake for her, Invictus, Jasmine & Cedarwood, J Choo, j'adore (inspired by Dior), j choo man, Joop, Lady Million, Lavender breeze, Lavender, Lollipop, Le Male, Lemon Sherbet, Lemon & Lime, Lime Basil & Mandarin, Luna rosa, Mesmerising – similar to Elixr Des Mervilles, Miss Dior, Musk & Sandalwood, Mango, Mademoiselle, melon & cucumber, Monkey trumps, No.5, Noir, New car scent, Nutcracker, Olympea, Only the brave, One Million, Parma Violet, Paradise Shores – similar The White Company, Peppercorn & Raspberry, Pomegranate Noir, Peony blush & suede, Pistachio Ice Cream, Plum & Rhubarb, Plum Rose & Patchouli, Rhubarb & Custard, Sandalwood & Blackpepper, Seaweed & Juniper, Snow Fairy, Snowy splendour, Sugared Almond, Sauvage, Spiced Mimosa- similar to Jo Malone Mimosa and Cardimom, Mulled wine, Pure – similar to The White Company – Blanc, Paradise shores (similar time